Getting Help w/ Comet Cache
Support for Comet Cache is provided by WP Sharks™ — for Comet Cache Pro customers. Our customer support representatives are available Monday through Friday, excluding all major holidays. Or, you can browse our knowledge base, FAQs, and discuss problems/solutions with others in our public community forum.
- For pre-sale questions please see: FAQs.
- For installation instructions, please see Lite Installation and Pro Installation.
- For troubleshooting (and documentation) please search our Knowledge Base.
- For current and previous releases, see Release Archive.
- For a list of recent changes, see the Changelog.
- Paying customers in need of assistance may ask for our help.
- If you have other questions, please contact our sales dept.
More... Articles/Tutorials/Docs Popular Knowledge Base Articles
- Troubleshooting Tips please review carefully
- Find Plugin Conflicts test in a clean installation
- Eliminate Render Blocking footer scripts
- Introduction to Static CDN Filters
- Static CDN Filters for Multisite Networks
- Using RAM (Memory) for your Cache
- Recommended Nginx Configuration
- Disabling Nginx .htaccess Notice
How to Report Bugs
First, please read over: Testing in a Clean Installation
If problems persist, even in a default theme for WordPress, and no other plugins are active, we are happy to help; please open a new bug report at GitHub. Otherwise, if you're integrating Comet Cache into a larger set of themes/plugins, we ask that you seek assistance from an experienced WordPress developer — one who can do a full review of your site and make recommendations.