Getting Help w/ Comet Cache
Support for Comet Cache is provided by WP Sharks™ — for Comet Cache Pro customers. Our customer support representatives are available Monday through Friday, excluding all major holidays. Or, you can browse our knowledge base, FAQs, and discuss problems/solutions with others in our public community forum.
Note: Your access to support expired:
- For pre-sale questions please see: FAQs.
- For installation instructions, please see Lite Installation and Pro Installation.
- For troubleshooting (and documentation) please search our Knowledge Base.
- For current and previous releases, see Release Archive.
- For a list of recent changes, see the Changelog.
- Paying customers in need of assistance may ask for our help.
- If you have other questions, please contact our sales dept.
More... Articles/Tutorials/Docs Popular Knowledge Base Articles
- Troubleshooting Tips please review carefully
- Find Plugin Conflicts test in a clean installation
- Eliminate Render Blocking footer scripts
- Introduction to Static CDN Filters
- Static CDN Filters for Multisite Networks
- Using RAM (Memory) for your Cache
- Recommended Nginx Configuration
- Disabling Nginx .htaccess Notice
More... Community Forum Discussion Recent Conversations in our Community Forum
How to Report Bugs
First, please read over: Testing in a Clean Installation
If problems persist, even in a default theme for WordPress, and no other plugins are active, we are happy to help; please open a new bug report at GitHub. Otherwise, if you're integrating Comet Cache into a larger set of themes/plugins, we ask that you seek assistance from an experienced WordPress developer — one who can do a full review of your site and make recommendations.
Renewal Fee for Continued Access to Support
When you purchase Comet Cache Pro, you receive lifetime software updates. You may continue to use Comet Cache Pro for as long as you wish.