Installation Instructions (Pro Version)
Comet Cache™ Pro is a wholly contained plugin that does not require Comet Cache Lite to be installed.
To install Comet Cache Pro:
- Deactivate and delete Comet Cache Lite, if it is currently installed.
- Download the
cometcache-pro.zipfile from your account at CometCache.com.
- From your WordPress Dashboard, go to WordPress Dashboard → Plugins → Add New and then click on the "Upload Plugin" button at the top.
- Select the Comet Cache Pro zip file you downloaded in step 2 and click "Install Now".
- After the plugin finishes installing, click the "Activate Plugin" link.
- Once the plugin is active, you can go to WordPress Dashboard → Comet Cache → Plugin Options → Enable/Disable, and Enable Comet Cache.
To stay up-to-date with the latest version of Comet Cache Pro, be sure to also configure: WordPress Dashboard → Comet Cache → Plugin Updater
Upgrading from ZenCache Pro?
If you are an existing ZenCache Pro customer and you're switching to Comet Cache Pro, please see the migration tutorial:
See: Comet Cache Release Archive for access to all previous versions.