ZenCache v150314 was released on March 14th, 2015. This release includes 5 bug fixes, one of which affects all users who migrated from Quick Cache Lite or Quick Cache Pro (see changelog below).
Complete Changelog for ZenCache v150314
- Bug Fix: Fixed a zero-byte
advanced-cache.phpbug related to migrating from Quick Cache. When you deleted/uninstalled Quick Cache after upgrading to ZenCache, the Quick Cache uninstallation process would empty the
advanced-cache.phpfile, resulting in the site no longer being cached, despite ZenCache being active. ZenCache now continuously checks to make sure that
advanced-cache.phpis installed properly. See Issue #432.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug in the Quick Cache back compat. method
zencacheshareapply_wp_filters(). It was not passing the ZenCache-filtered value through the Quick Cache back compat. routine. This bug affected sites that had disabled automatic cache clearing routines via a filter.
- Bug Fix (Pro): Updated Static CDN Filters whitelist to include font file extensions
eot,ttf,otf,woff, as site owners may wish to serve fonts with these extensions from the CDN (this would require a custom CORS configuration; see this article for instructions). See Issue #427.
- Bug Fix (Pro): Updated Static CDN Filters blacklist to exclude font file extensions
eot,ttf,otf,woffby default, as they require custom CORS configuration to display properly. See Issue #427.
- Bug Fix (Pro): The Static CDN Filters feature was calling a protected method that was requiring PHP v5.4+ but now the Static CDN Filters feature works with PHP v5.3+. See Issue #426.
Upgrading to the Latest Version
ZenCache Lite users should receive an update notification from within their WordPress Dashboard (Dashboard → Updates).
ZenCache Pro users who have configured the Plugin Updater (Dashboard → ZenCache → Plugin Updater) should receive a notification to upgrade on the WordPress Dashboard. If you have not configured the Plugin Updater, you can download the latest version of ZenCache Pro by logging into your ZenCache.com account here.