ZenCache Pro v150924 (Release Candidate 2) includes 3 bug fixes and 1 enhancement that were fixed in RC1. This RC2 includes all changes released in ZenCache Pro v150919 RC1. You can download and try out this release using the link below. Please report bugs and feedback on GitHub.
Download ZenCache Pro v150924 Release Candidate (you must be logged into your account at ZenCache.com to access this download)
- Deactivate and Delete any existing ZenCache plugin via Dashboard -> Plugins
- Download the release candidate using the link above
- Install the release candidate you downloaded by going to Dashboard -> Plugins -> Add New -> Upload and selecting the downloaded zip file
- Activate ZenCache
Changelog for ZenCache v150924 (Release Candidate 2)
ZenCache Pro v150924 RC2 includes all changes released in ZenCache Pro v150919 RC1. The following changelog describes new bugs that were found and fixed in RC1.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug with the new Roles/Capabilities feature where an Editor with permission to view the new Cache Statistics would see an error, "You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.", when attempting to view the full-page stats. Props @renz. See Issue #572.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug that was generating a fatal error upon activation in some scenarios. Props @Kalfer. See Issue #566.
- Bug Fix: Fixed an SSL issue with the HTML Compressor that was causing problems in some hosting environments where the hosting server was incorrectly setting
httpeven when the WordPress Site URL and Home URL were set to use
https://. As a result of this improper server configuration, the combined CSS/JS files generated by the HTML Compressor were being served over HTTP even when a site was configured to use HTTPS. This release applies a workaround for this improper server configuration that no longer looks at
$_SERVER['REQUEST_SCHEME']. See Issue #413 and Issue #73.
- Enhancement: The Cache Statistics page now includes temporary placeholder images when there is no cache statistics history available to generate a graph. See Issue #565.
Please note that when this version leaves beta and an official release is made, the ZenCache Pro Plugin Updater will automatically detect the new version and ask you to upgrade. You must configure the Pro Plugin Updater (Dashboard -> ZenCache -> Plugin Updater) to be notified when there is a new official release.
Please report bugs and feedback on GitHub.