This ZenCache release candidate includes greatly improved Multisite Network support, including support for Domain Mapping, full bbPress support, 8 bug fixes, and 1 enhancement. You can download and try out this release using the link below. Please report bugs and feedback on GitHub.
Download ZenCache Pro v150812 Release Candidate (you must be logged into your account at ZenCache.com to access this download)
- Deactivate and Delete any existing ZenCache plugin via Dashboard -> Plugins
- Download the release candidate using the link above
- Install the release candidate you downloaded by going to Dashboard -> Plugins -> Add New -> Upload and selecting the downloaded zip file
- Activate ZenCache
Changelog for ZenCache v150812 (Release Candidate)
- Multisite Domain Mapping Compatibility: ZenCache is now fully compatible with the WordPress MU Domain Mapping plugin, including Multisite Networks using domain mapping on top-level domains, sub-domains, and sub-directories. Multiple variations of each site spread across an unlimited number of domain mappings and/or the original blog domain/path is also supported. All other features of ZenCache, including the Auto-Cache Engine, Static CDN Filters, and HTML Compression are also now compatible with domain mapping. Props @jaswsinc. See Issue #339.
- bbPress Compatibility: This release greatly improves compatibility with bbPress. Events like creating a new Forum, creating a new Topic, and posting a reply to a Topic (including threaded replies), now properly clear the necessary cache files to ensure that cached bbPress pages remain up-to-date. Props @jaswsinc. See Issue #168.
- Multisite Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where the Clear Cache button wouldn't clear Child-Site Logged-In User Home Page cache files on WordPress Multisite Networks. Props @jaswsinc. See Issue #409
- Multisite Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where the Home Page cache was not clearing on Child Sites in a Multisite Network. Props @jaswsinc. See Issue #409
- Multisite Bug Fix: Fixed an issue where the Auto-Cache Engine would fail to auto-cache child blogs in a multisite network whenever the network was being served from a sub-directory. Props @jaswsinc. See Issue #537.
- Multisite Bug Fix: Fixed a bug with 404 Request caching on Multisite Networks where ZenCache was not considering that each child blog in a multisite network will have its own 404 error page. Props @jaswsinc. See Issue #539.
- Multisite Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where clearing the cache from the main site of a multisite network, when there are child blogs in sub-directories, resulted in all child blogs being cleared from the cache, not just the main site as would be expected. This has been resolved and only the main site is cleared when clicking the Clear Cache button. Note that the Wipe Cache button can still be used to clear the cache for all sites in a Multisite Network. Props @jaswsinc. See Issue #540.
- Multisite Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where Wiping the cache on a multisite network resulted in the very next page view being cached incorrectly. Props @jaswsinc. See Issue #541.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where, in some rare cases,
wp-config.phpwould end up with two
WP_CACHEdefinitions. Props @jaswsinc. See Issue #509.
- Bug Fix: Saving a Post as a Draft was incorrectly purging XML Sitemap cache files. Props @jaswsinc. See Issue #368.
- Enhancement: Improved compatibility with any Custom Post Type that uses hierarchies. Props @jaswsinc.
Please note that when this version leaves beta and an official release is made, the ZenCache Pro Plugin Updater will automatically detect the new version and ask you to upgrade. You must configure the Pro Plugin Updater (Dashboard -> ZenCache -> Plugin Updater) to be notified when there is a new official release.
Please report bugs and feedback on GitHub.